The Allcard Fund

Established in 1970 and endowed by Deputy Victor Allcard CC (Master 1929-1930 and again briefly in 1949 following the death of the then Master Sir Stanley Marchant). It is the largest of the Company's charitable funds. Applied not only in meeting general appeals of a musical nature, but also providing a limited number of individual grants for post-graduate study.

 

This fund is now known as the Musicians' Company Fund and the Allcard Awards are now known as the Musicians' Company Awards (Click Here).

:              :